All guided fly-fishing trips and instruction are personalized to your skill level –
- Prime season is April through October,
outstanding trout and bass fishing during the summer months
- Beginning and ending times for on stream guiding and instruction will vary with seasons and conditions. Please inquire for further details.
- All guided trips and on stream instruction are walk/wade trips.
- Transportation to and from the stream is provided.
- Tom’s Fly-Fishing Service practices catch and release with barbless hooks.
- A 50% deposit guarantees and confirms your trip.
- Balance of payment is expected upon conclusion of trip.
- Deposit refunds are given up to three weeks prior to scheduled trip.
- Gift certificates are available in any denomination.
What to Bring
- Valid PA fishing license with trout stamp. This may be purchased on-line and printed from your computer at
- Rain jacket and
appropriate clothing for weather.
- Hat and polarized
- Waders or hip boots with felt soles
or similar non-slip material.
- Fly-fishing tackle
including rod, reel and line. Tom’s Fly-Fishing Service will
provide all equipment free of charge if needed.
- Any other items or
equipment, which will make your trip more enjoyable.
Tom's Fly-Fishing Service
will provide all equipment free of charge if needed.